If you have been reading this blog, I have been posting information with regard to Black Friday 2009 - It is actually necessary to have a perfect plan thsi coming Black Friday. Stores will be stormed by mad shoppers and traffic will be as congested as hell. So here is a quick key points to consider to have a perfect Black Friday Shopping Experience.
- Have a separate credit card (prepaid credit card is advisable) - this would separate your black friday shopping spree to your regular expenses
- Request a leave from work - make this day a worry free day - have a dedicated time for his event
- Wear comfortable clothes - this time you should wear comfy sneakers, shirt and pants - this would help you make it through the whole day of shopping galore.
- Leave Early - as in realllly early and go to the store that has the majority of your wanted items.
- Bring Power Bars - The big day will be a very busy one, so make sure you have your sugar boosters to help you make it through the day
- Snack Break - Plan to have an early lunch or brunch so that you won’t have to go with other shoppers eat lunch. This is a huge time saver - If you have eaten your lunch early, you can have more time to shop around
- Fill’er Gas Up - make sure you have enough gas (full tank preferably) before Black Friday
I guess thats about it, if you have any other suggestions, you can reply below to this FUN POST. Have a great Black Friday everyone. See you at the malls and QUIT SHOVING PEOPLE ALREADY.